If you have a potential Merchant that you believe is a great fit for Parse Pay, you can schedule a 30-minute 1:1 demo with one of our Account Specialists.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Before Scheduling a Demo
Below is a list of helpful things to know before scheduling a demo:
- Demos are often scheduled back to back, so please be courteous of the time you've selected.
- All demos must be scheduled at least 72 hours in advance; therefore, the earliest available time is 3 days out.
- Demos are performed via Zoom video conferencing. Please have Zoom installed and ready prior to your meeting start time.
- The demos are for potential Merchants that do not already use Parse Pay.
- For best results, it's recommended to attend the demos via a computer or iPad. Phone screens are not suitable for a POS demo.
How to Schedule a Demo
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to schedule a demo.
- Visit the demo scheduling website for your Sales Organization (provided to you by Parse Pay). If you do not have your link, please request it by emailing email@example.com.
- Choose an available date/time that works for you and your Merchant. Note that the display times are in Pacific Standard time. You can change it to your time zone via the drop-down option below the calendar.
- Fill in the required information fields and click Schedule Event.
A confirmation email with the date/time and meeting information will only be sent to the email address entered on the form. If you are scheduling this on behalf of merchant, be sure to add the Merchant's email address by clicking Add Guest under the email address field.
Join the Meeting
With the meeting scheduled, all that's left is to show up for the demo. All listed attendees will receive an email confirmation that contains the following information about the Zoom meeting:
- Date and Time
- Link to join the Zoom meeting
- Meeting ID and password
- Call-in number if VoIP is not sufficient