Operators can create and manage employees via their employee profile, which includes employee information, PIN number, wage, and allowed permissions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Log into the BackOffice by navigating to https://dashboard.parsepos.com. To add a new employee:
- Click Employees from the left-side navigation menu.
- To add a new employee, click the +Employee button.
- In the Info card, enter the information in the respective fields, namely the name, email address, phone number, and address.
- In the Settings card, assign the employee a PIN number.
- If it is an hourly employee, enter the hourly wage for payroll tracking.
- Next, specify the level of access given to this employee by enabling the permissions. See below for additional information about the permissions.
- Click Save. To save this profile and create a new profile, click the Save & New button.
More about Permissions
Permissions are frequently added to the system based on customer requests. At the time of this article's publication, the following permissions are available:
To edit an existing employee's profile:
- From the Employee list screen, click the Actions dropdown menu next to the employee and click Edit.
- Make any necessary changes to the profile.
- Click Save.