After clicking on Reports, you are taken to the Reports main page, which includes three categorical menu items located in the sidebar navigation menu, namely Sales, Auditing, and Management. In this article, we'll cover the Payroll function located in the Management reports category.
Filter by Date Range
Download PDF Feature
Management Reporting Options
Filtering by Date Range
For each management report, you can filter the results simply by changing the date range. To change the date range:
- Click on the dates located in the top-left corner above the chart.
- Select from the preconfigured ranges on the left, such as Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, This Month, Last Month. Alternatively, you can select a specific date range by clicking on Custom Range and selecting the start date and then selecting the end date. Note that you can use the drop-down menus to select the month and year, or move between months by clicking the back and forward arrows.
- Once the dates have been selected, click Apply.
Download PDF Feature
For each management report, you can download a PDF version of the report simply by clicking the Download button located in the top-right corner of the screen. The PDF document will automatically be downloaded upon clicking the Download button.
The Payroll feature is a useful tool and allows you to view detailed time clock reports per employee based on a specified date range. To view payroll reports:
- Click on Reports from the left-side navigation menu
- Under management, click on Payroll. This will display all of your employees' name, the number of hours worked, and the total pay for the specified date range (default is set to the last seven days).
- You can also view the total combined hours and pay amount located at the bottom of the chart.
- To view a custom date range, click on the calendar icon and select the start date and end date, or select from the preset ranges on the left, and click Apply.
- To view a detailed record of the clock-in/out punches, hours worked, and the respective pay for that shift, click on the Plus icon to the left of the employee's name.