The Parse BackOffice makes it easy to add employees to the system, which includes the employee's contact information, rate of pay (for payroll reporting), and provides them with access to the Register.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Log into the BackOffice and click Employees from the left-side navigation menu. From the Employees tab, you can view a list of all of the employees that you created. For each employee, you have the option to edit or delete their profile by clicking the ACTIONS dropdown button in the far-right column.
To add a new employee:
- Click on the +EMPLOYEE button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the employee's information in the Info box, such as the name, email, phone number, and address.
- In the Settings box, create a four-digit pin code for the employee.
- Enter the employee's hourly rate of pay, if applicable, for payroll tracking purposes.
- In the Permissions box, control the level of access the employee has by enabling (permitting) the allowed actions.
- Click the SAVE button to proceed with creating/updating the employee's profile.
More About Permissions
Permissions are frequently added to the system based on customer requests. At the time of this article's publication, the following permissions are available:
- Open Cash Drawer
- Void Transactions
- Create Discounts
- Cash Management (Paid In, Paid Out, Cash Drop, and Tip Out)
- Manage System Settings
- View Reports
- Exit App